Help Prevent Metallic Corrosion and Erosion
Independent tests reveal AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolants greatly surpass standards for metallic corrosion and erosion, achieving nearly perfect scores in ASTM corrosion and erosion testing on cast aluminum cylinder heads, steel, copper, solder, brass and cast iron and aluminum water pumps.
AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolants are poly-organic acid formulations that do not contain inorganic salts (phosphate, nitrate, nitrite, silicate, borate, amine) found in conventional and hybrid organic acid (HOAT) antifreeze/coolants. These materials are responsible for almost all scaling issues in cooling systems, and they can also precipitate to form scale if the antifreeze/coolant inhibitor system is at the wrong pH or mixed with incompatible products. AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolants virtually eliminate scaling problems.
AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolants do not contain inorganic salts that deplete over time and turn into scale deposits. Their unique blend of organic acids provide durable and long-lasting protection of cooling system components. Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze & Coolant can be used for 150,000 miles or five years, whichever comes first, in passenger cars and light trucks. Heavy-Duty Antifreeze & Coolant can be used for 600,000 miles, 12,000 hours of operation or six years, whichever comes first, in heavy-duty and off-road applications.
Compatible With Other Fluids
AMSOIL Antifreeze/Coolants are compatible with all ethylene and propylene antifreeze and coolant colors, as well as all plastics and elastomers (hoses, gaskets, etc.) found in cooling systems. However, mixing propylene and ethylene glycol formulations can make it difficult to predict freeze protection. If mixing for top-off is unavoidable, it is recommended to flush the cooling system at the next convenient opportunity.
AMSOIL PASSENGER CAR/LIGHT TRUCK ANTIFREEZE & COOLANT (ANTPC)
- Engineered to exceed original equipment manufacturer (OEM) requirements.
- Pre-mixed 50/50 with high-purity water.
- Unique poly-organic acid formulation imparts multi-vehicle application.
- Phosphate-, nitrate-, nitrite-, silicate-, borate- and amine-free.
- Boil-over protection up to 265°F with a 15 psi radiator cap.
- Freeze protection down to -34°F.
AMSOIL Passenger Car/Light Truck Antifreeze & Coolant is formulated for use in ALL domestic and import passenger cars and light trucks.
Protection up to 150,000 miles or 5 years, whichever comes first, in passenger cars and light trucks.
Directions for Use
1. Do not add water.
2. Do not remove radiator cap when engine is hot.
3. Antifreeze/coolant (new or used) is hazardous. Clean up and dispose of properly following local regulations.
4. Check owner's manual for maintenance and top-off guidelines.